Re: How to request to include new packages in debian live images?

I think, although I am happy to be proven wrong if I am wrong, that the Live images are supposed to be exactly the same as what you would get if you did a regular Debian CD/DVD install. If the packages aren't on the regular install they won't be on the Live install either.

Can anyone confirm this either way?