RFS: live-wrapper/0.6+nmu2

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: important

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "live-
wrapper":

* Package name: live-wrapper
   Version: 0.6+nmu2
   Upstream Author : Debian Live - debian-live@lists.debian.org
* License: BSD, GPLv3

This update addresses:

* Remove incorrect instance of converting to UTF-8.
* Eliminate 'pyversions' warnings at build time.
* Add 'python-requests' build dependency. Fixes docs build.
* Add 'squashfs-tools' dependency. (Closes: #867282).

Last entry relates to RC bug:

Source can be obtained from:

https://kathenas.org/debian/package_uploads/

Signing key: