Re: Debian package live-wrapper

It does.  We're wrestling with a driver issue involving the r8712u driver.

I also have a second bug reported, not so easily addressed.

Charlie

On Jul 2, 2017 2:59 PM, "Iain R. Learmonth" <irl@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Charlie,

Yes, this is correct. The live-wrapper package should produce ISOs that include an installer.

Thanks,
Iain.

P.S. Sorry for late reply, I've moved house and I'm catching up.