Re: User and password

On the wtfpl:
It needs to be renamed.
The wording is negative; and children are now seeing what you - plural and in general without specifics - write. "Do What You Want To Do And Take Responsibility For Your Words And Actions License."
Believe my words when I state that a group of people from all over the globe want this to be clean in every sense of the word.