Re: apt-get install "Failed to fetch" "404 Not Found" IP ...

Simply use the normal APT cache:

1. Online download phase:
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get --download-only install Package1 Package2...
# Package files are kept at /var/cache/apt/archives/

2. Offline install phase
$ sudo apt-get install Package1

El 06/05/17 a les 13:31, Albretch Mueller ha escrit: