Re: someone knows about https://archive.debian.net/

I've tried successfully to make a Debian 5 (Lenny) install and use this
repository:
http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-archive/20160313T130328Z/debian/
lenny main

All works fine, as I suppose should work for any other version.

administrator should fix this.
El 23/04/17 a les 14:44, PICCORO McKAY Lenz ha escrit: