kernel mismatch

Hello,

I successfully made hybrid-iso image, I can boot in the live mode and
everything seems to work. However, when I start installation, I have an
error about kernel mismatch between kernel used by the installer and
the kernel available in the archive. I can install my system with
internet connection from the live mode but installation from boot menu
is problematic because of modules  availability. The massage I see
during installation is follow:

"No kernel modules were found. This probably is dues to a mismatch
between the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel
version available in the archive."

I am building my live-cd from up-to day stretch (main contrib non-
free). The live-cd is only mian repo with some additional firmware
drivers included. I took isolinux from the version installed on my
computer.

After I start live session I see linux kernel 4.9.0-2-686-pae but my
boot menu says 4.9.13-1.

Could you please explain me how to match kernels? Could it be because
of different repos used by host and target live-cd.

As my config/auto I use pretty much the same file as official from git.
I also tried to remove --linux-packages line and set --linux-flavours
"686-pae". No difference.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev