Re: Strange observation

ok, some updates. Today, starts were in the right position. I switched to
wired internet, and used only some files from gnome's config repo.

all files from config/package-list are the same as we have in repo
(standard or gnome, they are the same):
installer.list.chroot  live.list.chroot  live-systems.list.chroot
localization.list.chroot  memtest.list.chroot  standard.list.chroot
desktop.list.chroot

the file desktop.list.chroot file is:
task-gnome-desktop
task-print-server
plymouth
plymouth-x11
gstreamer1.0-vaapi
i965-va-driver
gnome-initial-setup

auto/config was taken from standard.

I have only one theory to explain this. Bad internet connection doesn't
allow fetch packages properly and subprocess doesn't report status
correctly (I visually din't see any internet issue but secure.debian.org
server was temporary unavailable during lb build stage according to
outgoing information). Again, this is just a theory. If someone can verify
and reject it please do so.

The iso image was generated. Everything looks good.

All the best.
-Pavlo.

--
-Pavlo Solntsev