Running a NFS server on the customized iso-hybrid build

Hello,

I would like to create a customized image which at boot exports two
directories via NFS.

But - as I found in the kernel docs - the used overlay unionfs is not
compatible with NFS. When I try to export the directories I get
"exportfs: <dir> does not support nfs export" Are there any workarounds
I can use?

I only need ro access. Is it for example possible to create a second
image on the CD without overlayfs that I can mount read only?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Dieter