Processed: bts

> clone 851524 -1
Bug #851524 [live-build] Building armhf image fwith qemu fails at bootstrapping stage if firmware section enabled
Bug 851524 cloned as bug 851554
> reassign -1 open-infrastructure-system-build
Bug #851554 [live-build] Building armhf image fwith qemu fails at bootstrapping stage if firmware section enabled
Bug reassigned from package 'live-build' to 'open-infrastructure-system-build'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-build/1:20161216.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #851554 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1  building armhf with firmware fails
Bug #851554 [open-infrastructure-system-build] Building armhf image fwith qemu fails at bootstrapping stage if firmware section enabled
Changed Bug title to 'building armhf with firmware fails' from 'Building armhf image fwith qemu fails at bootstrapping stage if firmware section enabled'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

851524: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=851524
851554: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=851554