Re: Debian Live ramdisk location?

I see this so simple entry at /etc/fstab:

aufs / aufs rw 0 0

And the mount:

aufs on / type aufs

I see the readonly tree is here:

/lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs/

I've read at this page:
http://docs.master.dockerproject.org/engine/userguide/storagedriver/aufs-driver/

that deleting files from readonly layer makes Aufs to create a "whiteout file" with name begun with ".wh."; but I've tried to remove /initrd.img.old and then I haven't found any file with this command:
sudo find / | grep -ie '/\.wh'
Docker documentation may have more details about all this.
I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at lists.debian.org archives.
El 31/12/16 a les 14:45, Felleg Tarpa ha escrit:
I have written some scripts for Knoppix to realize a "drive friendly" persistence: saving changes to HDD only at shutdown (or anytime you want). While in the traditional way changes to live system are written immediately to persistence data storage file.
Now I want to do this for Debian Live, too. But there is a problem. In Knoppix there is a /ramdisk directory where all changes to live system can be found. I can easily synchronize this directory with a directory on HDD (and vice verse). But in Debian Live I cannot see any directory containing the changes to live system. I think due to the fact that Knoppix uses UNIONFS.
Does exist such a directory in Debian Live? If not, how can be saved the changes to live system into a directory?