Shorten build process with live-build

Hello,

we are using live-build from debian git for some months now, because we need UEFI/grub-efi support (I saw, Raphaël Hertzog uploaded a new version including that patch some days ago, that was accepted in unstable). Our question is, if there is a way to shorten the build process. We did not yet find one, but it would be very usefull, e.g. if you only make changes concerning the binary stage, you don't want to wait for a complete "lb build" process. Is there a way to re-build just - e.g. - the binary stage and keep the preceding stages that were already built in the last run? Even if we "lb clean" only the binary stage, lb build starts building from the very beginning, what in our case takes approximately 90 Minutes.

By the way: We tested using libeatmydata to make the build process faster, but it didn't help at all. Any ideas?

best Regards

Machu