Re: Live image and install have different kernels.

That's fine Ben, it all works as it should now.
The thing that struck me was that it actually had 2 different kernels on the one build, 4.7 in live and 4.6 on install.
Even though I suspected the delay with packages moving to testing was probably the problem I didn't know it could happen.
I'll keep an auto config with that option set from now on.
Cheers.