Re: live-wrapper 0.4 working for me with both UEFI and BIOS

Good work with live-wrapper.

Here is my efforts so far.
I have completed a MATE build (Stretch) and trying to run it with qemu ends with a kernel panic in qemu.
Virtualbox isn't working for me in Stretch so nothing happens at all.
Run the same iso in Windows 10 (I need it for work unfortunately) through virtualbox and everything works as it should.
I am very impressed and congratulations are in order for a solid effort on live-wrapper.

I have just tried to put the iso on a usb with rufus and test it out on an actual machine. Rufus reports a problem.
"Unsupported ISO

When using UEFI Target Type, only EFI bootable ISO images are supported. Please select an EFI bootable ISO or set the target type to BIOS"

Using MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI-SCM works, now I need to test if the iso transfers properly and will boot on an EFI machine. Will report back later.

Cheers.
Michael.