Sv: Sv: live-config hooks

I check later, not sure why that change was needed.
I'm some kind of maintainer (I fix thing when they break for my ucecase in git ) :)

Fra: Machu Chukov <m.chukov@gmx.de>
Sendt: 6. oktober 2016 15:49:56
Til: Kristian Klausen; debian-live@lists.debian.org
Emne: Re: Sv: live-config hooks

Hello Kristian,

because of needed UEFI-Support i'm using live-build 5. In live-build 5 the structure in config/hooks has changed. You have to put your hooks in one of the subdirs live oder normal. Why there are directories hooks/normal and hooks/live  and which one is to be used for what is not mentioned in documentation. Any Ideas?

kind regards

Machu