Re: debian installer: no kernel modules found

Sorry for pushing, but I have to find a quick fix or I'll have to look for another building software. Can anybody give me suggestions on how to install a daily version of d-i?

I've looked at the logs of last linux package in testing, which was released on 16th of november:
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/l/linux-signed/linux-signed_3.2_changelog

So installing this version of d-i should be a good guess?
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/i386/20161117-00:48/

But still I don't know how.

Thanks in advance
Federico