Re: debian-installer-launcher proposed removal

Hi,

Pardus is also planning to use this package inside their live & installable
hybrid media. While I don't have the time to take full ownership of the
package, I can happily help in planning and implementing the improvements of
required changes.

I've also investigated some if its bugs and fixed #843130, so I'm not
completely inexperienced about d-i launcher.

Best regards,

Hakan