Processed: bts

> clone 680070 -1
Bug #680070 [live-boot-initramfs-tools] live-boot-initramfs-tools: Booting with fetch mechanism over tftp fails because of empty ${DEVICE} variable
Bug 680070 cloned as bug 843026
> reassign -1 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #843026 [live-boot-initramfs-tools] live-boot-initramfs-tools: Booting with fetch mechanism over tftp fails because of empty ${DEVICE} variable
Bug reassigned from package 'live-boot-initramfs-tools' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/3.0~a35-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #843026 to the same values previously set
> retitle -1 booting with fetch over tftp fails
Bug #843026 [open-infrastructure-system-boot] live-boot-initramfs-tools: Booting with fetch mechanism over tftp fails because of empty ${DEVICE} variable
Changed Bug title to 'booting with fetch over tftp fails' from 'live-boot-initramfs-tools: Booting with fetch mechanism over tftp fails because of empty ${DEVICE} variable'.
> tag -1 pending
Bug #843026 [open-infrastructure-system-boot] booting with fetch over tftp fails
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

680070: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=680070