Re: 8.6 planning

Hi,

Sorry for not picking this up again sooner.

On Wed, 2016-08-17 at 14:19 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-08-07 at 23:04 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > It's time for another Jessie point release; as wheezy's EOL, we don't
> > have to worry about trying to fit two in at the same time. Some
> > possible dates:
[...]
> > September 10th/11th
> >
> > September 17th/18th
>
> These should be okay for me.

We seem to have converged on these two. The 10th is doable, but means
freezing over the coming weekend and I'm not sure how much time I'll
have between now and then, so I'm tempted to opt for the 17th and get
the announcement out ASAP.

Last minute comments, thoughts, confirmations, etc. welcome.

Regards,

Adam