Re: Basic documentation

And I could never find a step by step set of instructions to create a preseeded install medium from a Debian live image that included the nonfree repository.  Such a medium would have been a restore USB thumb drive for a laptop, to include wifi drivers from which to run the install entirely from wifi instead of having to use an Ethernet connection.

The documentation needs to be available and updated.

My $0.02.

Charlie