Processed (with 2 errors): bts

> clone 724605 -1
Bug #724605 [live-boot] live-boot: BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT to be non-empty
Bug 724605 cloned as bug 832727
> retitle -1 BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT
Bug #832727 [live-boot] live-boot: BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT to be non-empty
Changed Bug title to 'BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT' from 'live-boot: BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT to be non-empty'.
> reassign -1 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832727 [live-boot] BOOTIF option is effectively ignored & requires NETBOOT
Bug reassigned from package 'live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/3.0.1-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832727 to the same values previously set
> clone 785112 -2
Bug #785112 [src:live-boot] wrong mountpoint for live medium after boot if used with persistence
Bug 785112 cloned as bug 832728
> retitle -2 wrong mountpoint for medium after boot with persistence
Bug #832728 [src:live-boot] wrong mountpoint for live medium after boot if used with persistence
Changed Bug title to 'wrong mountpoint for medium after boot with persistence' from 'wrong mountpoint for live medium after boot if used with persistence'.
> reassign -2 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832728 [src:live-boot] wrong mountpoint for medium after boot with persistence
Bug reassigned from package 'src:live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/5.0~a3-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832728 to the same values previously set
> clone 813527 -3
Bug #813527 [src:live-boot] live-boot: memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live
Bug 813527 cloned as bug 832729
> retitle -3 memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live
Bug #832729 [src:live-boot] live-boot: memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live
Changed Bug title to 'memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live' from 'live-boot: memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live'.
> reassign -3 open-infrastructure-system-images
Bug #832729 [src:live-boot] memtest and HDT grub menuitems does not work in debian live
Bug reassigned from package 'src:live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-images'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #832729 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832729 to the same values previously set
> clone 822846 -4
Bug #822846 [live-boot] Add option to mount /lib/live/mount/medium read-write
Bug 822846 cloned as bug 832730
> retitle -4 add option to mount /lib/live/mount/medium read-write
Bug #832730 [live-boot] Add option to mount /lib/live/mount/medium read-write
Changed Bug title to 'add option to mount /lib/live/mount/medium read-write' from 'Add option to mount /lib/live/mount/medium read-write'.
> reassing -4 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> clone 715186 -5
Bug #715186 [live-boot] support loop-mounted iso on same partition as persistence
Bug 715186 cloned as bug 832731
> retitle -5 support loop-mounted iso on same partition as persistence
Bug #832731 [live-boot] support loop-mounted iso on same partition as persistence
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#832731 to the same title
> reassign -5 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832731 [live-boot] support loop-mounted iso on same partition as persistence
Bug reassigned from package 'live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/3.0.1-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832731 to the same values previously set
> clone 747365 -6
Bug #747365 [src:live-boot] support static ip assignment during initrd phase
Bug 747365 cloned as bug 832732
> retitle -6 support static ip assignment during initrd phase
Bug #832732 [src:live-boot] support static ip assignment during initrd phase
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#832732 to the same title
> reassing -6 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> clone 767472 -7
Bug #767472 [src:live-boot] support some sort of build UID
Bug 767472 cloned as bug 832733
> retitle -7 support some sort of build UID
Bug #832733 [src:live-boot] support some sort of build UID
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#832733 to the same title
> reassign -7 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832733 [src:live-boot] support some sort of build UID
Bug reassigned from package 'src:live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #832733 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832733 to the same values previously set
> clone 785345 -8
Bug #785345 [live-boot] live-boot nodhcp still dhcp
Bug 785345 cloned as bug 832734
> tag -8 - pending
Bug #832734 [live-boot] live-boot nodhcp still dhcp
Removed tag(s) pending.
> retitle -8 live-boot nodhcp still dhcp
Bug #832734 [live-boot] live-boot nodhcp still dhcp
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#832734 to the same title
> reassign -8 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832734 [live-boot] live-boot nodhcp still dhcp
Bug reassigned from package 'live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/4.0.2-1 and live-boot/1:20151213.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832734 to the same values previously set
> clone 800498 -9
Bug #800498 [src:live-boot] live-boot: Default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER
Bug 800498 cloned as bug 832735
> tag -9 - pending
Bug #832735 [src:live-boot] live-boot: Default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER
Removed tag(s) pending.
> retitle -9 default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER
Bug #832735 [src:live-boot] live-boot: Default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER
Changed Bug title to 'default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER' from 'live-boot: Default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER'.
> reassign -9 open-infrastructure-system-boot
Bug #832735 [src:live-boot] default the host in fetch urls to be ROOTSERVER
Bug reassigned from package 'src:live-boot' to 'open-infrastructure-system-boot'.
No longer marked as found in versions live-boot/5.0~a5-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #832735 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

715186: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=715186
724605: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=724605