bootappend-live for debian Jessie

Having trouble booting my live image. It seems to be stuck on live-config when booting. It runs as a cron job that doesn't finish. this is my setup lb config --bootappend-live "boot=live components nopersistence noroot hostname=hostdebian username=debian-user quiet" I have a the "user-setup" script in /lib/live/config in the includes.chroot folder. Pretty basic but the boot wont stays at running a live-config job forever!!!