Re: Trying to get started with Live Build

There are gotchas, but not easy to explain here. My experience can be resumed on this GitHub repository: https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd/commits/master I have tried making the commits self-contained and explanatory. It may help others to get some stuff to work.

I have also published two write-ups that may be useful to some:

* http://blog.pablobm.com/post/125538410950/proprietary-drivers-on-a-custom-debian-installer
* http://blog.pablobm.com/post/142965880780/large-files-on-a-custom-debian-installer

Give it a go, and tell us when you stumble across any problems.