(dlive) live-build or rebuild

Hello, I need to have a Debian 8 Live-CD with LXDE, same as published at
debian.org but that fits in a CD-ROM.
I've read that the enormous size of Live-CD is due to the inclusion of
much language packages (difficult to be used), and because of this I
want to rebuild published ISO discarding inessential things for me.

I've found this guide:
http://www.debianuserforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=185
but I'm not clear:
1. An IDENTICAL image as published can be generated?
2. An existing .iso image can be taken to make only a derivative?

Thanks.
--

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't