Re: Various options in Debian Live

Ok ladies and gentlemen I can confirm Debian Live has UEFI support and it works.
Couple of problems though it is not in the "native" Debian package but it is in the Kali Linux package I linked to.
The second problem is the only way I could actually get it to work off a usb was to copy the iso to usb using DD.
When I have the time I will update my github fork of LB with the version available from Kali Linux.

As to my other question it has been answered off-list.
Thanks for the assistance, both on and off-list, it is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
Michael.