live-wrapper - RFE - Set your own distribution name

1) Current live-wrapper implementation hardcodes 'Debian GNU/Linux Live' string in the bootloader entries as you can see here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-live/live-wrapper.git/tree/lbng/grub.py?id=4c908cd1682f5d15912810a33c71c35a54fc7115

I would like to be able to set a 'distribution name' variable so that a common string could be replaced on:

* Bootloader entries
* Login screen (I will need this in the future for adapting tails-greeter)
* Possibly in another places

2) Hopefully this RFE can improve the current live-wrapper design.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/