Re: On continuing to provide support, including filing bugs

Hello all,

sorry to hear that debian-live has troubles, hopefully you will manage
to settle things up.
Many thanks for fixing the build, ill give it one more go. As i spend
almost week playing with debian live build and was not able to make
working setup for me (which may by my fault :-)

regards

Radovan