Re: http://live-systems.org/build/ does not generate netinst package correctly

Greetings,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Radovan Makovsky <radovan.makovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

i tried several times to build netinst package through the web, but i
only get hybrid-iso packages. I'm not sure if it is bug or im doing
something wrong. When i build packages on my own machine the output is
different.

Build options:
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/cgi-bin/live-build-status?cgi_build=20151112.124203.522719355

Build result:
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20151112.124203.522719355/

and i beleive that there should be present:
live-image-amd64.netboot.tar

but there are only iso hybrid packages

You are correct and it is a bug. Please do not waste time reporting at BTS, see why below. Anyhow for now I have attempted to correct the issue for you.

Also please know that Debian-Live as we know it at live.debian.net is shutting down at the end of the month. For more information please read the link below about the tragic situation that has recently occurred. I have an opinion on the matter, but you can formulate your own opinion on the matter and weigh in if you so choose:

https://danieltmp.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/an-abrupt-end-to-debian-live/

"The live.debian.net server will be shut down end of month, the Git repositories are read-only as of now and mirrored to GitHub for archival."

Furthermore the CGI service (I currently maintain for the team) will also be shutdown when the Debian-Live site is shutdown.