debian-live Alioth project

Hi Daniel,

As part of the process of integrating the live systems better into the
Debian Organisation, we would like to host the sources for live-* packages
on Alioth where it is easier for others in the Debian project to contribute
code, documentation and translations.

We would also like to move any web content to either webwml or to being
hosted on Alioth where webwml is not appropriate.

Please accept my request to join the Alioth project and set me to have
administrator rights for the project so I can process new member requests,
configure mailing lists and configure the VCS.

Thanks,
Iain.