Re: d-i preseed/late_command to append a file content in the user's .bashrc

Il giorno ven 14 ago 2015 alle 14:51, Fernando Toledo <ftoledo@docksud.com.ar> ha scritto:
Thanks, no error during the installation but the cat command does not work. Perhaps the ~ does not work in that stage?
maybe, but if you want to update you /root/.bashrc i think that you can put int on config/includes.chroot/root/.bashrc

It's not for root, it's for the installed user.
I wanted to use preseed.cfg to remove my custom .bashrc in config/includes.chroot/etc/skel (as explained in my first message).