Re: Changing timezone of live build

Greetings,

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 5:54 AM, Erwin Van de Velde <erwin.vandevelde@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have created a live build and wrote a .chroot hook to change the
timezone. In the output I see that the script is executed correctly,
but in a consequent step, this is overwritten and changed to UTC
again. What is the best way to make the change in timezone persistent?

Maybe this helps:

http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/html/live-manual.en.html#334

Kind regards,
Erwin