Re: Bug? No ext support when installing Jessie Live

On 03/17/2015 11:32 AM, debian@tutanota.de wrote:
> I built several Jessie images with the live tools, but when I choose the
> "Install" option from the boot screen I found no support for the ext
> file systems in the partitioning screens. I tried many configurations
> but with the same results.
>
> Is this a known issue?

I heard a report from a user on #debian-live @ irc.oftc.net that
building with --debian-installer-distribution daily works around the
problem for now. You should revert to using
--debian-installer-distribution jessie after the issue is resolved in
the next release candidate, as dailies are not stable and therefore are
prone to other kinds of unexpected breakage.

Ben