Install and Graphical Install options don't work

Hello,

I built an image using the live-build and live-config tools, but when I boot from the USB stick or CD where I burned the image the "Install" and "Graphical Install" options don't work.

These are the errors displayed, the first one it's for the "Install" option, the second one is for the "Graphical Install" option:

I only tried to build the most basic image, I made a directory with mkdir while logged in as root, then

lb config
lb build

The image built successfully, but when I test it in VirtualBox (or with a USB stick on a computer), the install options don't work, I can only use the "Live" option.

Is this a well known error? Or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
D.