Re: An abrupt End to Debian Live

I am really sad to read about that. After several years building my
own flavour using Live-Build to accomplish to my needs, I have ended
up relying on this magnificent piece of software.

I'm really going to miss Live-Build for building Debian flavours. I
wanted to ask you, Daniel, if you are going to continue developing
Live-Build under your own Git account so we can continue building our
own Lives just cloning your software from somewhere else.

My best regards,

--
Dionisio E Alonso <dalonso@grulic.org.ar>
Grupo de Usuarios de Software Libre de Córdoba