Re: cgi build failure

On 9/25/2015 9:32 AM, Charles Russell wrote:
On 9/24/2015 8:43 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
Greetings,
On Sep 14, 2015 10:32 PM, "Charles Russell" <worshop@bham.rr.com
<mailto:worshop@bham.rr.com>> wrote:

 > On 9/14/2015 5:56 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
 >>
 >> Greetings,
 >>
 >> On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 10:29 PM, Charles Russell
<worshop@bham.rr.com <mailto:worshop@bham.rr.com>
 >> <mailto:worshop@bham.rr.com <mailto:worshop@bham.rr.com>>> wrote:
 >>
 >>     cgi build failed with nothing in log that I can recognize as an
 >>     error message:
 >>
 >> http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20150914.024727.568055739/
 >>

 >> I do not see anything obvious, but the error trap for success
failed so
 >> something did not work correctly. Without some more detailed
 >> investigation I can only conjecture maybe a package in the list you
 >> requested. You might run two builds, the first with the first half of
 >> the packages list and the second with the other half. If one
builds and
 >> the other one does not there is a fair chance it is with a listed
 >> package. From there we can deduce further. Hope this information
assists.

 > An empty package list also fails:
 >
 > http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20150915.025223.055337462/
 >
 > Everything was working fine a few weeks ago.

I just requested a build a little bit ago and it seems to have worked see

http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20150924.225434.992444759/

Your build does not appear to include any graphic desktop.  Can you get
the cgi builder to work with any of the standard desktops?

Still fails with LXDE desktop:
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20150925.133037.560736439/