Re: several live images with same live.cfg file

It works fine. Thanks you

It is well written in the man page.
Only had to read!

Regards

Alexandre Abbes

On 09/20/2015 04:16 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:

Greetings,

On Sep 20, 2015 2:10 AM, "Alexandre Abbes" <al.abbes@laposte.net> wrote:

> Hi
> I am trying to use a usb flash with severtal live images on it :
>
> one in /live
> one other in /live2
>
> Of course there is only one live.cfg in the /syslinux directory :
>

> ""
> label live-686
>     menu label Live 686
>     kernel /live/vmlinuz2
>     append initrd=/live/initrd2.img boot=live config keyboard-layouts=fr persistent  username=abbes quiet
>

> label debian live 8.1
>       menu label debian live 8.1
>       kernel /live2/vmlinuz1
>     append initrd=/live2/initrd1.img boot=live  config quiet splash
>
> ""
>
> Can anybody telle me what parameter to give to the append line to boot with the filesystem.squashfs located in my live2/ directory
> Regards
> Alexandre Abbes

I am not able to test ATM, but below is an exert from live-boot man page:

live-media-path=PATH Sets the path to the live filesystem on the medium. By default, it is set to '/live' and you should not change that unless you have customized your media accordingly.

http://live.debian.net/manpages/4.x/en/html/live-boot.7.html

Hope this helps.