From: o haya <ohaya@yahoo.com>
To: chals <chals@chalsattack.com>; "debian-live@lists.debian.org" <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Simplest way to have a shell script run at startup?

Hi,

I tried that, with a script that just writes a file to /tmp, but after booting, the file doesn't exist in /tmp.

Should the script be able to write a file to /tmp?  And should the file persist?

Also, would the 1190-runclean file itself persist somewhere after booting?  It's not in /etc/init.d or anywhere that I can find.

Thanks!

Jim