Re: standard live image for jessie build failed

I am away from system but i will provide details of it when i get back..

--sent from mobile--
हर्षद जोशी

On 10-Aug-2015 11:54 AM, "Federico Bruni" <fede@inventati.org> wrote:
Do you see this file in your live-build project?

$ ls -l chroot/sbin/start-stop-daemon
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 26820 apr 10 05:49 chroot/sbin/start-stop-daemon