Re: How to enable backports on web build site?

Greetings,

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Harshad Joshi <firewalrus@gmail.com> wrote:
I am building a standard debian live image using web builder from here - http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/cgi-bin/live-build

How can i add jessie backports to my build?

Right now only main repository is available.

Currently main is all that is offered. It has been discussed with the hosting provider to allow a user to accept responsibility to add other repositories, but I have not got this done yet.

So at the moment neither backports or other repositories possible. Also before to many additional options, cgi-frontend was dropped in debian-next branch (5.x of live-build.git), so it needs to be debianized on its own and I would like to get it included in debian main.

I hope this information assists.

--
Harshad Joshi