pull request: various fixes / enhancements for hdd target

I created three patches against the debian-next branch which you can see at

https://github.com/mmehnert/live-build/commits/devel

the repository URL is https://github.com/mmehnert/live-build.git.

Please feel free to merge or cherry-pick from my "devel" branch.

624fe33 add option to start partition at specific place for older BIOS
I had a computer with a BIOS that neither accepts USB sticks with hybrid
images nor does it recognize partitions that start at sectors chosen by
the "optimized" layout in parted when using the hdd target. To be able
to simulate DOS compatible partition layouts, I added the option
--hdd-partition-start [parted unit, e.g. 63s]
If not specified or empty, live-build behaves like before this patch.

66cd9e5 correct syslinux mbr.bin path
mbr.bin seems to be in /usr/lib/SYSLINUX/mbr.bin (now?).

11e6faf force link creation when diverting flash-kernel
My build failed when
ln -s /bin/true chroot/usr/sbin/flash-kernel
tried to create an already existing link.

Best regards,
Maximilian