Re: Confused about the deb 8.0 lb build commands

I have an example here:

http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=39907

Hope that helps!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Harshad Joshi <firewalrus@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you share the process how you did it?!

--sent from mobile--
हर्षद जोशी

On 19-Jul-2015 10:28 AM, "Ozi Traveller" <ozitraveller@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks anyway!

I've worked it out myself!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Ozi Traveller <ozitraveller@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Using live-build version on jessie.

Now that I'm using the new method of re-theming the live gui installer, how do I remove all that remains of the text installer?

Thanks appreciate the help.