mouse and touchpad-support...

Hi folks,

Live build 5.0 ~a9-1

I'm doing a sid-build(iso-hybrid), and for some reason I have mouse and touchpad-support in live-mode, and also in the finished install. But I do not have mouse or touchpad-support during the graphical-install. I myself have no problems getting trough the install with just the keyboard, but it isn't something I would like to offer my users. Is this a common bug or a new issue. I've searched a bit, but haven't found anything that match my issue completely.

Any solutions? Anyone?