UEFI boot and install

Hi Devs,

I'm using live-build to build and create a live-cd(iso-hybrid) for my little distro-project. Which works fine for me, with one exception. There isn't any uefi-support. While this is present in the official Debian installerimages, it is clearly possible to implement in live-build. So my question is this:

Will you write uefi-code for live-build, both boot and install, and if so, when? I need to know whether i should wait for Debian to include this in live-build, or if I have to hack my own live-builds to implement it. Because I've promised uefi-boot for my next build. So I somehow need to be able to add it

Regards EW
http://tweaklinux.org