How do I disable the openssh build hook?

Hello

At the moment I do "dpkg-reconfigure openssh-server" (in a hook) to generate the OpenSSH host key.

But it will make more sense if I could disable the "0160-remove-openssh-server-host-keys.hook.chroot" hook.
I can disable the openssh hooks which happens at boot with "live-config.nocomponents=openssh-server", but I don't see a smiler option for live-build?

Search on the malinglist I stumbled upon:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/08/msg00185.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/08/msg00189.html

But where should I set the LB_CHROOT_HOOKS  variable? and what is the initialized value? Searching with grep i can't find the initialized value..

[2015-06-03 10:51:27] lb build --version
4.0.3-1
On debian jessie.

Regards Kristian Klausen