Re: Q: d-i preseed/late_command not executing from live image?

Hi Fernando

Thanks for your interest. I've now resolved this issue by doing the following.

--bootappend-live "boot=live config components file=/preseed.cfg

includes.binary/install/preseed.cfg

Cheers
Simon

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Fernando Toledo <ftoledo@docksud.com.ar> wrote:
El 12/05/15 a las 03:42, Ozi Traveller escibió:
> Hi
>
> I'm using the latest live-build script in jessie.
>
> I have built an image and I have one small issue I'm hoping someone can
> help me solve.
>
> I have a script that runs without a problem when the install is started
> from the boot menu using either text or graphical installer using the
> late_command from preseed.
>
> d-i preseed/late_command string \
>     in-target /usr/local/bin/after_install ;\
>     in-target rm -f /usr/local/bin/after_install ;
>
> However, when the installer is launched from the live session, the
> late_command does not execute. I run the script after the install
> manually, and it executes without error.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ozi

hi, can you paste the code of these script?

if the script inside the chroot?

--
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS