Re: disable live

Il giorno mer 6 mag 2015 alle 17:47, Jan Kowalsky <jankow@datenkollektiv.net> ha scritto:
If not, I guess that I should change the bootloader configuration. Do you recommend copying the files from /usr /share/live/build/bootloaders/isolinux and remove live.cfg and the include line in menu.cfg?
this is also the solution that comes in my mind. You could edit the syslinux menus after building. But this is only possible after building the image and copying to any medium.

It did work as I described above (I'm also using an hook script to change the boot icon).