Re: recommended version of live-build

On 05/04/15 16:31, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Which is the latest stable release of live-build?

4.0.5

> According to this page¹ is 3, but 4 has been included in Jessie so I'm
> not sure...

now that jessie has been released, i'll be giving the website a general
overhaul soon, thanks for the reminder.

> Do you recommend installing version 4 pinning the package in jessie
> repository?

if you want to build wheezy or jessie images, stick with 4.x; for
stretch/sid use 5.x.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net