Processed: bts

> retitle 573173 support multiple kernel versions with same flavour
Bug #573173 [live-build] build with multiple kernels of the same flavour may fail
Bug #704571 [live-build] build with multiple kernels of the same flavour may fail
Changed Bug title to 'support multiple kernel versions with same flavour' from 'build with multiple kernels of the same flavour may fail'
Changed Bug title to 'support multiple kernel versions with same flavour' from 'build with multiple kernels of the same flavour may fail'
> retitle 704571 support multiple kernel versions with same flavour
Bug #704571 [live-build] support multiple kernel versions with same flavour
Bug #573173 [live-build] support multiple kernel versions with same flavour
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#704571 to the same title
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#573173 to the same title
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

573173: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=573173
704571: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=704571