slow boot when using ip=frommedia

Hi there,

I've just build a Debian Live CD (Wheezy, x64) and tried two versions of setting up the network:
1. boot parameter ip=[CLIENT_IP]:[SERVER_IP]:[GATEWAY_IP]:[NETMASK]:[HOST‐NAME]:[DEVICE]:[AUTOCONF]
2. boot parameter ip=frommedia

Option 1 boots as expected, pretty quick
Option 2 reads my pre-configured /etc/network/interface from filesystem.squashfs, but hangs some seconds to load syslog and rsyslogd fist. The resulting network configurations work as expected.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to add multiple nameservers to the ip-bootparamter?
2. Why does `ip=frommedia' load rsyslogd?

Best regards,
Lars-Daniel Weber