Re: mount: mounting /dev/sda2 on /live/medium failed: Invalid argument

Greetings! I understand that, despite its debian-based, its another distribution - and basically its not your problem.
However, if you have an idea what might have caused this problems,
I will be very happy if you could tell some small hints how to solve it